The Leisuretravelmedia.com e-media portfolio is unique in that it aims to motivate, inspire and draw its audience in with visual presentations. This visually-based presentation of leisure travelling, culture & arts, destinations and experiences, the outdoor and nature combined with our specific e-magazine format and distribution, fits in well with current professional and leisure travel communication strategies. Our media is provided in digital format for easy access and provides clear, concise information on accessibility, accommodation, amenities and activities. As a result the message transmitted is effective, easy to retain having maximum impact on the target audience.
Portfolio of e-publications:
• A World of Culture — a focus on a unique cultural aspect of a destination
• STEDEN! — city break destinations
• Wereld voor Fietsers — active cycling routes, tips and reviews
• Wereld van Wandelen — hiking routes, tips and reviews
• Your Wellness — destinations with a focus on well-being - Dutch and English
• Dream Hotels — exquisite hotels worldwide - English
• Eilandleven — dream island destinations - Dutch and English
• Landschappen van de Wereld — inspiring scenery for outdoor experiences
• City e-specials — in-depth focus on a single city as a holiday destination
• Regional/country e-specials — deep dive into a particular region or country as a holiday destination
cultural e-specials• Cultural e-specials — a deep dive into a unique cultural location (eg Sagrada Familia, Semper Oper)
We are truly honoured to partner with the Dutch Royal Library, which is offering our magazine portfolio to the e-members of the libraries in The Netherlands. Our publishing company Leisuretravelmedia.com was invited by the Dutch Royal Library to participate in the ‘Tijdschriftenbieb’, a pilot application for magazines affiliated with the Dutch Royal Library. Due to its success the magazines will now be available directly via the main library application on https://www.onlinebibliotheek.nl/tijdschriften.html thus substantially increasing the readership able to seamlessly access the magazines.
Further e-partnerships are in place with a number of online outlets such as:
Experienced leisure travel reporters present you a portfolio of e-media related to various, as we define it, reasons to travel. Enjoy your favourite e-magazine on travelling, full of photographic impressions of your desired destination or next trip. Of course we also advise on do's and dont's for your journey and on travel convenience too!
The Koninklijke Bibliotheek is the renowned body that runs the libraries in the Netherlands, as well as Onlinebibliotheek.nl. Since November 2020, our portfolio of e-magazines has been included in their online offering. Visit https://www.onlinebibliotheek.nl/tijdschriften.html. Free so for e-members of the library!